Rabun County Board of Commissioners to meet
The Rabun County Board of Commissioners meets on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, in the Rabun County Courtroom. The work session starts at 5:30pm with the regular meeting scheduled for 6pm. The agenda topics include:
- Consider for approval the zoning request from Shayne Beck concerning a cemetery to be located at Bridgecreek Rd Land Lot 55 and 56, Land Distract 005 Tax Parcel 033A 022A.
- Consider for approval the 2nd reading to amend Ordinance Chapter 12 of the Rabun County Code Titled “Fees, Fines and other Charges”.
- Consider for approval the 2nd reading of the new Ordinance concerning Regulations of Small Wireless Facilities and Antennas in the public right of way.
- Appoint or re-appoint a member to the Rabun County Water and Sewer Authority. The Board recommends the re-appointment of Sam Beck.
- Appoint or re-appoint a member to the Economic Development Authority. The Board recommends the re-appointment of Pete Halter. 6. Consider for approval bids for landscaping at the Golf Course.
The meeting will be live-streamed on Facebook.