Rabun County Board of Commissioners Meeting
The Rabun County Board of Commissioners meets on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, in the Rabun County Courtroom. The work session starts at 5:30pm with the regular meeting scheduled for 6pm. The agenda topics include:
1. Consider for approval the zoning request from Shayne Beck concerning a cemetery to be located at Bridgecreek Rd Land Lot 55 and 56, Land Distract 005 Tax Parcel 033A 022A.
2. Consider for approval the 2nd reading to amend Ordinance Chapter 12 of the Rabun County Code Titled “Fees, Fines and other Charges”.
3. Consider for approval the 2nd reading of the new Ordinance concerning Regulations of Small Wireless Facilities and Antennas in the public right of way.
4. Appoint or re-appoint a member to the Rabun County Water and Sewer Authority. The Board recommends the re-appointment of Sam Beck.
5. Appoint or re-appoint a member to the Economic Development Authority. The Board recommends the re-appointment of Pete Halter. 6. Consider for approval bids for landscaping at the Golf Course.
The meeting will be live-streamed on Facebook.